Transitioning from School to Adulthood for Students with Disabilities: A Look from Both Sides of the Fence
WHEN: Wednesday, April 12, 2023
TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 PM EST
WHERE: Zoom Webinar
Guest Presenters: Dr. Domenico Cavaiuolo with East Stroudsburg University & Angela Murphy, Esq. with Murphy & Murphy, P.C.
*This virtual training is brought to you by The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties and the Autism Society Lehigh Valley!*
This webinar will cover:
- Best practices as they relate to transition services;
- Student & family rights during the transition process;
- The transition grid in the IEP;
- How to design an individual transition plan;
- Collaboration and linkages with adult service providers and government agencies and
- The role and responsibility each stakeholder has in creating a “results oriented outcome”.
*Registration is required!
Questions? Contact Kodi Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties champions a life of inclusion, opportunity, and equity for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) through advocacy, education, and supports.