Transition to Life: Work, Post-Secondary Education and Community
WHEN: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
TIME: 6:30 – 8:30PM EST
WHERE: Zoom Webinar
Guest Presenter: Domenico Cavaiuolo, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation
This webinar will cover:
– Best practices as they relate to transition services
– How transition planning and services should be considered
– How to plan services and activities towards the transition process
– Collaboration and linkages with adult service providers and government agencies and how to design an individual transition plan
– The role and responsibility each stakeholder has in creating a “results oriented outcome”
*Registration is required!
Questions? Contact Kodi Berry at email@example.com.
The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties champions a life of inclusion, opportunity, and equity for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) through advocacy, education, and supports.